Friday, July 20, 2018

Just Us Girls #449 - Chic of the Week

It looks like watercolor backgrounds are a popular technique and definitely a trend.  We had a lot of wonderful entries at Just Us Girls this week and I want to thank everyone who made a card for the challenge.  The backgrounds ranged from simple washes to intricate paintings and everything in between.  In the end I had to choose this as my winning card.

Congratulations, Julie!  You are our Chic of the Week.

Your watercolor background is so unique with it's pixelated look.  Even the flower is done that way.  I am amazed at how you added the colors to shade and highlight in the individual squares that you drew on yourself.  This is one spectacular card.  Please contact me at bobbarah at gmail dot com for your winner's badge.

We hope you all come back tomorrow to see what Lisa has in store for the Color Challenge.


1 comment:

Julie B said...

So happy and surprised to see my card chosen this week. Beam beam! :)

Our Visitors