Friday, November 16, 2018

Chic of the Week #466

Thanks for popping in to see who our Chic of the Week is.
I think the Bleach scared a few off maybe because 
they didn't have any lurking in their Laundry.
Ina here to say Thank You to those brave souls
that took the plunge. It was lovely to see the way
you used 'bleach' in your cards.
Without further ado our Chic of the Week goes to
Jane Willis from Onions and Paper
with this gorgeous Geisha Girl.
What a perfect image to showcase
the Bleach Technique. Simply stunning especially with the
origimi paper.


Congratulations Jane.
Please email me - Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com
so I can forward you your Chic of the Week badge.
You are now in the running to be our Guest in the New Year.

Pop back tomorrow as Vicki has our
Colour Challenge and you know she likes 'bright'

See you then.



1 comment:

Jane Willis said...

Thank you very much for picking me - I've emailed.

Our Visitors