Friday, January 11, 2019

Chic of the Week #469

I am so impressed with all of your creations using some amazing leftovers!  Glad to see everyone using up some of those leftovers that I know everyone has.  Thank you to everyone that played along with this Leftover Challenge! 
This was a really tough decision, but our Chic of the Week is...... Greta H!


I love  those beautiful faux gilded leaves that she pulled out of her leftovers to create this beauty!
Congratulations, Greta!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com so I can send you your well earned Chic of the Week Badge!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Vicki has in store for us for our Trend Challenge!

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh yeah! I love that Greta won. She makes some of the most amazing cards with bits and pieces.

Greta said...

I'm totally shocked to be your winner--thank you so much for the honor!

Our Visitors