Saturday, March 9, 2019

Just Us Girls #478 - Trend Week

Hello Stampers.  This is Bobby with our Trend Challenge for this week at Just Us Girls.
I love using background stamps either as the main element on my card or as a backdrop to other images.  This week I'm asking you to use a background stamp on your card.  Here is some inspiration from the Design Team and our guest designer Greta Hess.


 Guest Designer - Greta Hess


Bobby




Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our March challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of May. How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. [Please limit your entries to 3] Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EDT on Thursday, March 14 . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!







5 comments:

Vikki H said...

I'm not sure why my link isn't showing the card but it won't let me delete the entry and start over.

Rose said...

thanks for the fun challenge that helped me dig out and dust off my stamp :) fantastic DT inspiration!!!

Billie A said...

Cant seem to load my card. Says page not available.. here's my card.
https://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/2019/03/happy-fathers-day-always-fun-challenge.html

Greta said...

I'm still getting a warning when I go to your blog, Lisa, so will leave my comment here. The marble background is just beautiful & I love the big sentiment!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks Greta! Not sure why there's a warning! I surely didn't issue one! LOL!

Our Visitors