Friday, April 12, 2019

Chic of the Week #482



Thank you to all the designers who submitted their wonderful house cards to our challenge this week.  We had single houses, whole neighborhoods and even a bird house and a lighthouse.  It was a difficult choice but this card got my attention right away.


Congratulations, Marlena!  You are our Chic of the Week.   

The patterned paper made a colorful background for your house and I love that you added curtains and floors that you can see through the windows.

Please contact me at bobbarah@gmail.com for your winners badge.

I hope you'll all come back tomorrow to see what Angie has for our trend challenge.

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this blessing and fun challenge which motivated me :) ~ you're so kind!

Our Visitors