Friday, September 20, 2019

Chic of the Week #505

Thank you all for your wonderful "stacked die-cut" cards!  I had so much fun visiting your blog, etc. to see your beautiful creations!  It's always hard to pick a winner, but I think you will agree that this week's winner really captured the essence of the "trend" - "stacked die-cuts!:  

This week's Chic of the Week is:



What an amazing card.  I loved everything about it - especially all those thin circle cuts in such beautiful colors!    Congrats Kristen!  Be sure to email me at macimbalo at g mail dot com for your winners badge if you'd like it for your blog!  

You'll want to come back tomorrow for "Color Week", #506 hosted by Lisa.
She's chosen some gorgeous colors.

Happy crafting my friends!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

OMG!! Thank you! I'm so excited!!!!

Our Visitors