Friday, October 11, 2019

Chic of the Week-Word Week #508

WOW! What a fabulous turnout for this week's Word Week! So many awesome cards that it made it very, very difficult to chose.  It looks like I am not the only crafter hoarding Designer Paper. 

THANKS to all who joined us in the gallery!
Let's go see who the winner is along with a few others that caught my attention!

Our Winner...
Isn't this the cutest card ever! 
Love the mix of DP and those darling images!

Congratulations Cindy
Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

Now, let's go see the others that caught my attention this week.
(I told you I had a hard time selecting.)



Please stop by tomorrow to join us for Trend Week hosted by Bobby!

Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Thank you for picking my card as this week's winning entry, Nancy! I think the cute stamp set did half the job for me before I even started putting anything together ;)

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Shirley Gentry said...

Thank you for giving my card notice. I feel honored there are so many beautiful cards that could be recognized. Thank you so much and congratulations to Cindy Major for being the TOP winner, I know she too is thrilled.

Have a wonderful week.
Shirley

Our Visitors