Friday, November 22, 2019

Chic of the Week #514

Thanks so much to everyone who entered this week's color challenge.  We are so blessed to have you join us and share your amazing creations with us each week!

I really enjoyed visiting your blogs, IG, etc. to see your beautiful teal creations and as usual, you make it so hard to choose the Chic of the Week!

I had to go with this amazing creation by Cecile.  There were so many shades of gorgeous teal, I was mesmerized just looking at it.  And with the dark kraft backdrop, it really intensified each shade of teal.  Congrats Cecile - love your card!


Cecile, email me at macimbalo at gmail dot com for your COW badge.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new photo challenge hosted by Maria.

I'm sure you will want to participate when you see the fun photo she has chosen for us!

1 comment:

Cécile RIBON said...

Oh Happy day!! A thousand thanks for this shout-out

Our Visitors