Wednesday, January 1, 2020

WELCOME to our New Team Member!




Hi all! We wanted to take this time to wish you all a Happy 2020, along with introducing our newest Team Member; Cécile Ribon!  We think she is going to be an amazing asset to our Team!  Feel free to pop on over to her blog and say YAY for joining the Just Us Girls Design Team.



« Hello I'm Cécile, a 57 year old french card making addict living near Paris. I feel so honored and thankful to join the JUGS talented team. As far back as I can remember I've always been crafty. When I was a little girl I sewed clothes, created accessories, jewels, houses and furniture for my dolls and when my daughter was a little girl I did the same for hers and for her too. Now she has grown up, I dedicate most of my leisure time to paper. »

We look forward to you joining in with us for 2020 challenges!  See you on January 4th!

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Congrats Cécile, I have been a fan of your work for a long time. You guys are lucky to have her, and I can't wait to see her beautiful creations.

Our Visitors