Saturday, April 11, 2020

Just Us Girls #531 - Trend Week

Hello everyone! Cécile here and I 'm so glad the be this week's hostess. It's trend week and I chose "Square" because I love square cards. All you have to do is to create a square card featuring at least one square shape. 


This month's Guest Designer, Cornelia Wenokor,  has come up with such a cute Easter card . 



And here are the samples from all of us :





Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. [Please limit your entry to 3] Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday,16th April. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!

Cécile






4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Can anyone help me?
When I click on Cecile's name, it takes me to a Wordpress page which asks me if I want to create my own Wordpress site.
I have a Wordpress identity and up until now have been taken to Wordpress blogs where I could comment, but I don't know what to do with this link? I can't seem to get to Cecile's blog.
Any ideas?
Thanks Chrissie

Rose said...

Thanks for the challenge and awesome DT inspiration :)

dj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greta said...

Cecile--I can't leave a comment on your blog, so I'll leave it for you here. Your card is so incredibly creative--love it!

Our Visitors