Friday, July 31, 2020

Chic of the Week #546

Hi friends!  Well, we didn't have a bunch of entries for this difficult photo challenge, but the ones we did have in the gallery were all so creative!  I loved seeing the inspiration you gained from it!
 
The Chic of the Week I've chosen is...
IMG_1222 (2)
 
...Helen!
 
All those critters look like they are having so much fun!  What an adorable card!
 
Congratulations, Helen!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge!
 
Thanks to everyone who participated in our challenge this week!
 
Stop by tomorrow for our Word Challenge, hosted by Ina!
 


1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card as Chic of the Week! I am honoured to be selected from all the wonderful entries. I had lots of fun making this card and am so pleased it brought a smile! Take care. Cheers
Helen :)

Our Visitors