Friday, July 17, 2020

Just Us Girls #544 Chic of the Week

Oh boy, that was a fun week!  I think I did good on "trending" since you all did amazing creations with the long and skinny [or slimline to be correct] cards!  They are popular right now.  Meanwhile, it was really hard this time to pick a Chic of the Week - but I did it.

Congrats goes to LISA K. with this card;

Besides the fact I am rather partial to cacti [I am in Arizona you know], I loved the horizontal use of the slimline, along with the dual stenciling!  That brick wall is fabulous, and the fun clouds are perfect behind the adorable cacti.

Lisa please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net to get your COW blog badge!  
You are also in the running for our September Guest Designer.

Come back tomorrow for another great Color challenge hosted by Cecilé!


4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Lisa K said...

This is so exciting to me. Thank you!

Gayle said...

Congratulations, Lisa K. This was an awesome card.

Johanna said...

Way to go Lisa - I am so happy for you and it is a fabulous creation

Our Visitors