Saturday, October 3, 2020

Just Us Girls #556 Word Week


Hello stampers!  It's Bobby and I'm hosting Word Week at Just Us Girls.  I love a good plaid so that's the word I've chosen.


I want to welcome our guest designer for October, Karen Walker.  Her card is up first followed by the rest of the Design Team.  I hope they inspire you to make a card for our challenge.














Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our October challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of January 2021

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. [Please limit your entry to 3]

 Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 8. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE plaid. I will most definitely be playing along, just as soon as I can create something with some wonderful plaid. The DT really inspired me. Can't wait to make something to enter.
Blessings,
karen L

Our Visitors