Friday, January 15, 2021

Chic of the Week #566

A big Thank You to the oh so many crafters that joined in our
Trend Challege using Stencils.
I enjoyed checking them out each morning to see
 what had been added to the Gallery overnight.
I knew it would be popular and hard 
to choose just one.
There were so many unique ways
and I got to see layered stencils for the first time.
I know I'm a bit behind there.
After much thought my
Chic of the Week goes to



Such a beautiful simple scene with the colourful background
 and the peeking deer. A beautiful stenciled card Julie.
Congratulation on being our Chic of the Week.
Email me Ina at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Badge.
You are now in the running to be our Guest in March.
Come back tomorrow for our Colour Challenge
with Maria as Host.
See you then.


1 comment:

Julie B said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. There were such a lot of great entries this week, no wonder you had to think hard and I'm all the more surprised you chose mine.:)

Our Visitors