Friday, May 14, 2021

Chic of the Week #583

 A Very Big Thank You to all those crafters that
loved adding layers to their cards this week - 
and there were soooooooooo many
to feast my eyes on.
I so enjoyed checking them all out.
It is always hard to pick just one and I chose
this card by Katrina Bufton


Isn't it the most adorable card with this 
beautifully coloured 'gorjuss' image!
Oh and what about those layers?
There are so many itty bits all over with such
amazing soft tones. I loved how the layers
just poke out everywhere and so perfectly placed.
This is one aaaaaaamazing card and I loved it!
Congratulations Katrina
Please email me Ina at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com for your
Chic of the Week Badge.
***
Come back tomorrow for our
Colour Week hosted by Maria.
Thanks again everyone for joining our Challenges.


1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations Katrina, your card is absolutely amazing!

Our Visitors