Friday, July 9, 2021

Chic of the Week #591

We had a really good turn out for this week's challenge and I want to thank everyone for their wonderful cards.  Some even entered more than once.  More entries makes it more difficult to choose a winner but I narrowed it down to this:

Congratulations, Loll!  You are our Chic of the Week.  

What can I say about this card?  I love the color choice and how the inks blend, the light stenciling in the background and of course the required script, both in the background and in the sentiment.  Super job, Loll!

Please email me at Bobby.bitsandpieces @ gmail dot com for your winner's badge.

I hope you will all come back tomorrow to see what Sue has for us for the Trend Challenge.





2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations Loll with this 'stunner' of a card x.

Loll said...

Thank you so much Bobby for choosing my card! I'm so honoured!! xx

Our Visitors