Saturday, July 24, 2021

Just Us Girls #594- Photo Week

 Hello fellow crafters!  
It's Nancy here, and I am happy to be your hostess for Photo Week!  
If you know me, you know I love nautical inspired cards and when I saw this fun photo over on Pinterest I thought it would be just perfect. If you don't want to go the nautical route, there are plenty of other directions you could go. For instance; You could just use the colors or stripes on your creation, or perhaps you could make a water-themed card using a whale, or maybe even a Love you card. 

I can't wait to see how you will be inspired!

 I will say, the team and our guest Chrissie did a really incredible job, 
let's go have a look!
 
Our Guest Designer:


Our Design Team:

Ina


Angie


Maria

Vicki





Just a reminder: 

  • If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.
How to play
  • Please copy and use our graphic on your post. 
  • Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. 
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 29th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. 
  • Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Nancy

 

1 comment:

sandie said...

fab photo and super take by DT members. I have had no mojo and this photo inspired me to get my inks out-so had to stop by and say-thank you x

Our Visitors