Saturday, March 26, 2022

Just Us Girls #625 - Photo Week

Hello.  It's Bobby and I'm hosting for Just Us Girls' Photo Week.  This is the photo I picked along with an enlarged version.




This made me think of Spring but it also gives a number of elements that a card can be based on.  We'd love to see what you are inspired by.

This is guest designer JoAnn Burnham's last challenge with us.  It has been a pleasure to see all your creative cards, JoAnn, and we thank you for being a great guest.




















Just a reminder: 

  • If you win Chic of the Week in any of our March challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of May.
How to play
  • Please copy and use our graphic on your post. 
  • Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. 
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 31. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. 
  • Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.

 


1 comment:

Saskia Pullen said...

Aaww. Way to cute. I think I have a cute idea. Though I'll try to draw them myself. Not sure how it will take out, but at least I'll try it.

Our Visitors