Friday, August 19, 2022

Chic of the Week #645

We had a wide variety of stenciled cards in our gallery this week and I want to thank everyone who entered a card.  It's always difficult to pick a winner but I have made my decision.

Congratulations, Anne of Shacks Papercrafts!  You are our Chic of the Week.



It's hard to believe this was Anne's first time using a hot foil machine.  I love the colors she chose for stenciling the coverplate and the fun twist she added with the sassy heat embossed sentiment.  

Please email me at bobby.bitsandpieces @ gmail.com for your badge. 

I hope you'll all come back tomorrow when Lisa K hosts Color Week.



1 comment:

Anne S said...

Wow that was totally unexpected - thanks so much Bobby for choosing my card. There were some beauties again this week, so it's an honour to be chosen.

Our Visitors