Friday, September 2, 2022

Chic of the Week # 647

Hey there! I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along with our Photo Week challenge! It's always hard to pick a winner, but one card stuck out to me from the very beginning. My Chic of the Week is Karren Johnson!

This little girl all decked out in her primary colors and braids is adorable. The bright yellow background filled with numbers and letters and those stubby pencils add just the right amount of back to school fun! Congratulations, Karren!

Contact me at mypapertales@outlook.com for your winners badge. 

We do hope you'll join us and our September guest designer tomorrow for Sue's word week challenge. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Lisa! I'm thrilled!

Our Visitors