Friday, November 25, 2022

Chics of the Week Challenge #659

Hello,

Thank you to all who filled the gallery with lovely red, green and gold cards this week. So much inspiration and creativity!

I know I'm supposed to select one card as an overall winner, but...nope, can't! Two cards continually caught my eye so, for this occasion, I've decided to award Chic of the Week to both players.  

Stef P.


and 



Both cards showcased the palette wonderfully - and in such diverse ways! Both definitely brought me feelings of merriment and joy! 

Congratulations, Stef and Hannelie!

Please contact me at cmayne@shaw.ca for Chic of the Week badge.

Please join us tomorrow for our Photo Challenge! 

~carol








2 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Congratulations to both ladies two fantastic cards

Stef Perry said...

Congrats to Hannelie and I am so honored to be a Chic of the Week along side her! Thanks for brightening my day Carol!

Our Visitors