Friday, January 27, 2023

Chic of the Week #663

We have enjoyed your cards in our gallery with our first moodboard post! Thank you for joining our new challenge theme! There were so many great ideas that the design team and our participants took from the pictures. As always, it was a difficult job for me to pick just one from my favorites in the gallery.  This week's Chic of the Week is...Jaydee!



I felt that Jaydee's card captured the gist of the moodboard this week. Cozy feel, muted colors, even the letters XO like the words on the pages of the book pictured. I kept going back to her card.

Jaydee, please contact us at leppeknancy@gmail.com to get your Chic of the Week badge!!

-Carol Mc

Make sure to come back tomorrow for another new theme: CAS, Clean and Simple, with our lovely Carol Mayne.

1 comment:

Jaydee said...

Carol, thank you so much for choosing my card for Chic of the Week. I absolutely loved the mood board. The mix of the textures, the brown and the grey were just fabulous and it's a color scheme I will go back to agan and again! What a great way to start my Friday!
hugs
jaydee

Our Visitors