Friday, March 10, 2023

Chic of the Week #669 Color Week

A Big Thank You to all the lovely entries for our
Color Challenge. I enjoyed checking out 
the many different ways you used the colours.
.

My Chic of the Week goes to Hilary
with this beautifully stitched card
It is 'Stunning'


Congratulations Hilary
Please email me - Ina at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week badge.

Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow to see
what WORD our Host Elizabeth chose for you.
You will love how our Guest Michele and the Team
had fun with this one. 
Hope to see yours in our Gallery.


 

2 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Well, that has made my Friday. Thank you so much. I feel very honoured to have been chosen as your Chic of the Week xx

Shirley Gentry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Visitors