Friday, May 5, 2023

Chic of the Week #677

That was so fun looking at all your inspired CASED cards.  I was happy to see a mix of DT's cards chosen too! We hope you all enjoyed this new challenge here at JUGS.  Meanwhile,  my choice for the Chic of the Week is

Ginny B

Ginny CASED a mix of Nancy and Ina's cards.  I loved how this fun, brightly colored flowers, card jumped out of the gallery!  Ginny please contact me at vdutchr@yahoo.com for your blog badge.  You are also in the running to be our July Guest Designer!

A couple of shout outs;

Michele Ferguson

 

The random winner of our prize is.... #7 Deb Horst

 

Be sure and come by tomorrow for our Color Challenge #678, Hosted by Nancy!

3 comments:

dj said...

Awww...I "never" get picked!! Lucky me!!
Congrats to the card winners as well...your cards were beautiful!!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Vicki! I guess it's not always a bad thing to 'throw in the towel?' lol
Congrats to Ginny - what a masterpiece! - and to JoAnn!
=]

JoAnn said...

Congrats to Ginny and to Michelle and thanks for the shout out on my card.

Our Visitors