Friday, June 2, 2023

Chic of the Week #681 - CAS

Hi friends, Lisa E. here! 

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along this week. Our gallery was filled with an amazing assortment of CAS silhouette cards. It's always hard to narrow it down to just one, but that was the task to be done! 

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

 Hannelie!


It was love at first sight when I saw the bright pop of colors behind your pretty silhouetted flower! Perfeclty CAS and perfectly fabulous! Congratulations, Hannelie!

Please contact me, Lisa Elton at mypapertales@outlook.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

I also want to give a well done shout out to Rachel D. and Linda. You ladies made my decision tough!

Rachel

I love the magical sky you created for your whimsical fairy!

Linda

 The night sky you created for your wispy wildflowers is beautiful!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Color Week challenge. 

Vicki has a fun selection for you!


3 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful cards and congrats to all - glad I wasn't making a choice between these three! Thank you so much JUGS for having me as GD - such a lovely DT to join for the month!

Linda said...

Congrats to Hannelie and Rachel and thanks, Lisa for giving my card a shout out.

Rachel D said...

Thanks for the shout out, Lisa! Terrific challenge and so glad I played along. Congrats to Hannelie and Linda too!

Our Visitors