Friday, June 16, 2023

Chic of the Week #683

HELLO!  HELLO!  HELLO!

Wow! how about all the amazing array of
HELLO cards in our Gallery this week. 
Thank you all sooo much for playing at JUGS.
I know we say it all the time BUT it is
always hard to just pick one Chic!

My Chic of the Week goes to
Bonnie Klass


I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it.
The depth and detail is stunning
and the purple just tugged my heart.
Pop over Here to read how she created this beauty.
Congratulations BONNIE!
You are our Chic of the Week.
Please email me Ina at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week badge.

Before I go there was another one that was
so striking in such a fun way.
Well done Kimberly

I bet your card put a smile on lots of faces
as it did mine. Super sentiment!

Thanks again to everyone for sharing with us
this week. I did enjoy looking at them all.

Come back tomorrow as Hosting our
Photo/Mood Board Challenge is our
Very Talented Vicki!


3 comments:

TK said...

Congrats, Bonnie, it's truly a beautiful card! And yes, Kimberly's card is definitely fun and unique -- way to go, Everyone!

I Card Everyone said...

I love both of these cards - and card makers! Congratulations, Bonnie and Kimberly!
=]

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awww wow ----Really, Thanks! I had a TON of fun making this card !! I appreciate all that you ladies do to run this challenge, thank you againn for the shout out --means alot to little 'ole me!

Our Visitors