Friday, July 14, 2023

Chic of the Week #687

Hello,
Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous Shell cards this week.  This Florida girl enjoyed each and every one of them. As always, choosing a favorite is such a challenging task and my least favorite part!

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

Congrats Stephanie! 

Please contact me at Leppeknancy@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week badge.

Here are a few other cards that caught my attention.




Thanks to all for playing along, be sure to come back tomorrow for a
 very pretty Mood Board challenge, hosted by Lisa E. 

 Nanc' 

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Thank you for making special mention of my card - along with Mary and Christine - and congrats to Stephanie for being Chick of the Week!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I'm absolutely thrilled to be chosen Chic of the Week for my seashell card! Thanks so very much and congrats to Mary, Christine and Julia for their beautiful creations!

Our Visitors