Friday, July 21, 2023

Chic of the Week #688

Thanks so much to all of those who played along with our Mood Board challenge this week. So many wonderful entries, each inspired in a different way! As you know, it's always a difficult task to pick one winner, but I had to make that choice.

The Chic of the Week is...

Amy Koenders

Stampin' Up! Berry Harvest Time Spent Together Card

I'm completely smitten with the delightful summer feel of Amy's card! Those scrumptious raspberries and sweet little blooms look perfect on her gingham background! What a wonderful design!

Congratulations, Amy! Please email me, Lisa at mypapertales@outlook.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

I also have to give a big shout out to Michele!

Her pretty flowers on those marvelous hemstitched panels really spoke to me! So soft and dreamy!

We hope you'll join us tomorrow for Ina's CAS week challenge!


1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

awww, thanks, Lisa! I am totally in love with Amy's card, too! Her raspberries are so scrumptious - off to see where she 'picked' them!
=]

Our Visitors