Friday, September 8, 2023

Chic of the Week #695

Hello JUGs friends, it's time for our Chic of the Week winner! I enjoyed checking out each and every marvelous entry. Narrowing it down to just one is tough, but that was my task. Here we go...

My choice for Chic of the Week is:

Michele Ferguson!

Michele's folk art stenciling is a soft and lovely interpretation of fall. It looks like September to me! The sentiment spoke to my heart as fall is my favorite season. 

Congrats, Michele! Please contact me, Lisa at mypapertales@outlook.com for your blog badge! 

I also want to give a shout out to Marlena for her cute record shop!

 Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our new challenge.

Bobby has a fun Word Week prompt for you!


2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card Michele!! Thanks for the shout out Lisa, it made my day!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, my goodness!! Lisa, thank you for choosing my card! and I adore Marlena's vinyl shop!
On my way...
=]

Our Visitors