Friday, September 15, 2023

Just Us Girls #696 - Chic of the Week

Moon seems to be a great word for a challenge because we had a lot of entries this week.  That only makes it more difficult for me to pick a winner but here it is.


Yes, Melissa.  You are our Chic of the Week.  Your fun Z-fold creation had so many wonderful elements for a spooky Halloween card.  Please email me at bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot come for your badge.

I did want to give a shout out to a few other cards that really caught my attention.  In order of entry.

Michele


Lorraine


Jolanda



Each of these designs are so different and very creative.  

Thank you all for your continued support of the challenge at Just Us Girls.

Please come back tomorrow when Carol Mayne has a wonderful moodboard to inspire you.






3 comments:

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Wow! Thanks for the pick. Super cards by all. Cheers, Jolanda

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Bobby! I loved your gallery this week! You've made a wonderful top pick - congratulations, Melissa - and to the company I'm keeping: fantastic cards!
=]

Melissa Craig said...

I am so honored! Thank you so much for picking my card for Chic of the Week.

Our Visitors