Friday, October 20, 2023

Chic of the Week #701

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along in our challenge this week. You sure turned our gallery into a marvelous pumpkin patch! 

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

Stef Perry!


Stef's perfectly colored pumpkins nestled among the fall flowers and berries are gorgeous! An arrangement I would put on my autumn table any day! Beautifully done, congratulations! Please email me, Lisa E. at mypapertales@outlook.com for your Chic of the Week badge!

I would also like to give a shout out to two more fabulous entries...

 Karen Walker

 
 
 

 Please stop by tomorrow for a new challenge. 

Ina has a pretty autumn photo/mood board for you!

2 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

WOW! Thanks for the shout out!!

Stef Perry said...

Thanks Lisa, what a sweet surprise! And congrats to Kristin and Karen too!

Our Visitors