Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Winner of the Week #711

Hello! Ina here to announce the
Winner of the Week
for our first Stencil Challenge
and WOW! did you blow us away with
the beautiful and amazing stencilling
in our Gallery.
This would have to be my hardest challenge
to pick just one winner.
So a very big thank you for filling the gallery with such beauty.

The one that stole my heart is


Congratulations Joanne.
You are my Winner of the Week.
I encourage you to check out how Joanne 
made this fabulous creative card  Here
Joanne
Please grab your Winner of the Week Badge
from our sidebar. 
***
And a shout out to HilaryJane with that fabulous stencil
and how she created so many beautiful cards with it.
This one was my favourite as I loved those colours.


and another beauty from a regular
Michele Ferguson with this one


Once again a Huge Thank You to you all for making our 
First Stencil Challenge a Huge Success.
You will want to come back tomorrow to see
what our Colour Challenge is Hosted by Sue.
Our Gallery will be brimming!




 

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Ina thank you so much for choosing my card - you just made my day! Congratulations to HilaryJane and Michele for two fabulous cards too!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, how sweet, Ina - thanks so very much! Big congratulations to Joanne - love your pink clouds! and to Hilary who had made so many stenciled cards from this fun set - all gorgeous...like this one!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Oh, thank you. How wonderful to see my card amongst the shout outs this week. Many congrats to Joanne for winning with her beautiful stencilled clouds xx

Our Visitors