Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #714 Winner of the Week

A Big Thank You to all those that played with my Mood Board this week.
I enjoyed checking them out to see how you were inspired by it
and you didn't disappoint.
 Of course there are always a few stand outs making it hard to choose just one.

My choice for our Winner of the Week goes to Jolanda J
because of my love of backgrounds, how she embossed the floral image
using that background, cutting the bottom to overhang on the pretty ribbon,
 adding a bow and swoon finish with purple card stock.


Jolanda - grab your Winner of the Week Badge
from the sidebar.

Another one that got my attention was this one from


I loooooooved the sheer CAS perfection here
with that beautiful gerbra daisy blended in such
gorgeous purple tones.

 Everyone commented on the amazing embossing folder
Lucille used on her card and she emailed me
saying it is a 3d folder called Castaway from Spellbinders
Thank you for sharing that with us.

Isn't it a beauty!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow as it is the popular
Stencil Challenge hosted by Bobby.
Our Guest Denise and The Team
have an amazing array of  beautiful cards 
made for your pleasure. 


2 comments:

Jolanda Johnstone said...

How delightful to wake to this news. Thank you for selecting my entry. So many lovely cards to choose from. Congrats to all. Cheers, Jolanda

I Card Everyone said...

Ina, you are the sweetest! Thanks so much for the mention! Jolanda, congratulations on your win - and thank you Lucille for that info on the EF!
=]

Our Visitors