Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #715 - Winner of the Week

It's obvious you are all loving our stencil challenge.  I love that we had so many entries and I thank you all for your wonderful cards.  The sheer volume made it more difficult to pick a winner and I went back and forth between several different designers before settling on this card.


Congratulations, Colleen!  I loved the bright colors and the wonderful shading on the sweet little potted plants.  Please take your winner's badge from our sidebar.

I do want to give a shout out to a few other cards that I thought were exceptional.  In entry order

Hannelie

Lucie G

Michele

Please come back tomorrow when Carol Mc hosts the CASE the Designer challenge.  The Design Team has some wonderful cards for you to CASE. 



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous choices! Jo x

Hannelie said...

Thanks for the mention Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

There were SO many stencils I wanted to add to my stash, Bobby! Colleen's card is absolutely adorable!
Thanks so much for the mention! Congratulations to everyone!
=]

Colleen Begley said...

Thanks, Bobby! What a nice surprise to have my card chosen, especially because there are so many awesome stenciled cards in the gallery. Congrats to Hannelie, Lucie, and Michele too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations to the winners, fantastic cards!

Our Visitors