Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Winner of the Week - #727

While this week saw a small gallery, it was a really good one! The beachy colors and other moodboard elements were evident, that's for sure! I enjoyed each and every card and have been sitting here trying to pic just one winner. My pick for this week's Winner of the Week is...

TK



I love how TK took the colors from the moodboard and added some beachy elements like the perfectly colored lighthouse scene and the ocean waves in that marbled paper!!! Great layout too. Congrats TK! Grab your W.O.W. badge from our side bar.

A couple of other cards that caught my eye were:






Thanks to everyone for playing along with us this week. Happy Summer and come back tomorrow for Lisa's Anything Goes with a Stencil Week.

-Carol Mc




3 comments:

TK said...

THANK you! Wow, what a blessing but congrats to Michele and Celeste!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your win, TK!! I loved your layout for FMS and am so happy Carol chose your card!
I'm just as happy to join Celeste and have our cards get a second look! Thanks so much, Carol!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

So many beautiful cards from both the design team members and the participants. This was such a fun challenge! Thank you for always providing such wonderful inspiration.

Our Visitors