Thursday, June 13, 2024

Winner of the Week #730

 Welcome back to Just Us Girls Color Week: Pink and Aqua. 

Each entry this week was a pretty card using these colors in different ways.
While it's fun to be hostess, it's always hard to pick one winner. The card that I chose is...

Michele


I love how the pink and aqua are singled out as the focal point on this card and the way Michele popped up a couple of the leaves for dimension.

Congratulations Michele!  You can get your blog badge from the right side bar.


Other great cards that I want to give honorable mentions to are

Colleen





Please join us in an hour at 8:00 am EST for our Word challenge hosted by our other Carol, Carol M.


-Carol Mc

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats to Michelle and the other picks - gorgeous cards, everyone!!

I Card Everyone said...

I just couldn't believe my eyes, Carol! Thanks so very much for this win! Colleen and Sue's cards are SO beautiful! Congratulations all around!
=]

Our Visitors