Thursday, September 5, 2024

Winner of the Week #742

 Well that was a fun gallery to check out!  There were so many awesome CASES.  That said, I finally picked one.  Congrats to Jenn Borjeson for being our Winner of the Week!  She CASED Ina's card.

The fun mixed stamping, along with the stunning vivid red got my attention.  Yay Jen! You can grab the WOW Badge on the right side bar for your blog.

A couple of other cards that I wanted to give a shout out to:

Marsha

She CASED Bobby's card.

Michele

She CASED Elizabeth

 

Thank you all for playing!  Our Color Challenge starts in 1 hour with Bobby as your Hostess!



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Vicki! I missed seeing Jenn's card - outstanding! I do admire you girls that have mastered that Mixed Media trend!
Congrats, Jenn - and my friend Marcia, too!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful cards, all - congrats to top picks!

Marcia Hill said...

Congrats to Jenn and Michele too, and also thank you for the shout out for my card...much appreciated!! :0)

Our Visitors