Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #843 - Winner of the Week

 Talk about a fa-BOO-lous gallery filled with a wide variety of *spook-tacular* Halloween cards/projects! 

Selecting a Winner and Spotlights was *frighteningly* challenging, but it's a good challenge to have, right. 

The Winner of the Week goes to:

Donna's card ticked all the Halloween vibes for me with her adorable floral framed ghost and plaid background. Cuteness, plus! 

Please take your Winner's Badge from the sidebar.

A selection of additional cards that I consider spooky delights:

Kerry




Please take your Shout Out Badge from the sidebar.

Congratulations to the Winner and Shout Outs - and a HUGE Thank You to all who played in the challenge.

Please come back in an hour for Word Week, with Carol Mc as our hostess. 







2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Carol! I love every card you've chosen today - lucky me to be among them! Congratulations on your win, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Win and Congratulations to the Top Picks! I had stiff competition.

    ReplyDelete