So for this week's Chic of the Week I chose this lovely, fun card by Melissa H.!I think the colors just jumped right off the screen and grabbed me! And there is so much going on here to rest your eyes on! So, Melissa, email me at email@example.com to get your JUGs Chic of the Week badge.
There were many others that grabbed my attention as well.
- I loved the monochromatic card Stacey Shafer created. The images were so lovely as well.
- Stephanie's (Smilyn Stef) vintage image in blue and her color combination were so calming.
- Lea L.'s card was just so whimsical with the patterns and colors.
- Linda Cummings' cute little penguin made me smile!
- And Michelle Yager's Tote-ally Tess reminded me of Just Us Girls!
And the list could go on and on! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls! The response to this sketch challenge was completely overwhelming! Come back on Saturday when our marvelous Mona Pendleton issues a technique challenge that you will sooo love! See you then!