Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chic of the Week #15

Hi Everyone! After combing through all the wonderful creations for this week's technique / stitching challenge, I had make an incredibly tough decision. First though, I would like to thank you "sew" much for playing along & it was really a lot of fun to see such an array of talent! I hope you all come back to play with Just Us Girls on Saturday :)!

So for this week's Chic of the Week, I chose this beautiful card designed by Stephanie Kraft!
Not only is the stitching amazing but I think this card is sweet & cheerful! There is a lot of detail in this card, yet Stephanie made it all come together so nicely! So Stephanie, please email me at mlpendleton@cox.net & I will glady send your JUGS Chic of the Week badge.

Just in case you haven't had the opportunity to browse amongst the other entries yet, here are a few others that really caught my eye! In no particular order:

*Sharon Wheet attached many gold teensy weensy beads by hand using a needle & thread. Absolutely beautiful beadwork!
*Juls faux stitching is simply awesome.
*Karla's hand embroidery is out of this world! Some super fancy stitches all by hand.
*Vladka's creation has some great stitching & it is a real piece of artwork.
& Katie used some faux stitching to frame her Masterpiece.

I could ramble on & on about all the incredible entries this week! Thank you all so very much for playing along with Just Us Girls! I am blown away by the number of "seamstresses" out there as Pam would say! I sure hope you join us on Saturday, as Kristin will be our lovely Hostess coloring our world with an awesome color combination! See you Saturday!

3 comments:

Vladuška said...

Oh, I'm so happy that I'm between the girls who caught your eye. There is a lot of great cards. I'm so glad I participate at this challenge and I just know that I will be back :-)

Lisa Kind said...

Congrats Stephanie and to all the "seamstresses" out there!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, you had a tough decision, those are all great picks! But I agree with you Stephanie's is awesome! She has so many beautiful elements all tied in to look wonderful. Congratulations to all the winners. ~Diane

Our Visitors