Saturday, June 4, 2011

JUGS#87 sketch challenge



Good Morning!
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means it's time for a sketch challenge. I hope you like the sketch and get a chance to play along with us this week! The first Saturday also means it's time to introduce to you our June Guest designer Rosemary. If you get a chance stop by her blog and give her a warm welcome.



Rosemary-June Guest Designer

Just Us Girls Design Team
















How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS87. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, June 9, 2011. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good post. Follow me if you like my blog :)
Thanks.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I hope my super free take is acceptable :D
Thank you for the wonderful inspiration, ladies!!

Esther said...

hi - been following for a while, finally got round to entering! really liked this sketch..esther xx

Chris Millar said...

Through a sad situation of a mutual friend, I've come to know the lovely Elise this week and after having a squiz on her beautiful blog I discovered this group. Just love your sketch this week and decided to give it a go as I made a card for our mutual friend. Thank you!

Greta said...

Rosemary inspired me to enter my first JUGS challenge. Looks like lots of people thought of flowers for this sketch & so did I! I'll be keeping an eye out for more challenges here--thanks!

Business logo design said...

Very inspirational..i really inspired with your work.I truly appreciate your work.

Anonymous said...

air max shoes
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 87
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 91
Nike Air Max 92
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Free 5
Nike Air Max TN
Nike Air Max LTD
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Zenyth
nike air max white
nike air max classics
nike air max sales
nike air max sale
cheap nike air max
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max 24-7

Our Visitors