This week's JUGS challenge can be found here: Color Challenge 102
Hey gals... Just Us Girls is conducting a call for a new Design Team member. Our sweet, talented and crafty Kristin has decided that with all of life's callings and activities, she needs to step down. Kristin and I co-founded this crazy little venture almost two years ago so she will remain an "Honorary Member of JUGS". She won't play on a regular basis but will be welcome to participate whenever time allows. We will surely miss her talent and her designing. She has done most of our graphics in the past two years!!! HUGS and huge thank yous to you Kristin - be sure to play when you can! We love your crafty self!
SO.... Now we would like to add a new permanent member to the team. If this is something you'd like to be considered for, here are a few things you need to know.
1. Each Design Team member needs to have a blog due to the nature of how we all post every week.
2. We ask you to play along with each challenge and to have your project to the hostess and your personal post ready to go by Friday night. (We know sometimes there are emergencies and that's ok.)
2. We ask each team member to hostess a challenge about once every 6-8 weeks. When you are the hostess you need to write up the blog post, and are ultimately responsible for choosing the Chic of the Week for your challenge week.
3. All DT girls vote on their favorite Chic of Week when we select our Featured Designer for the month.
4. We like each team member to comment on our participant's entries as often as possible. (Based on feedback from our participants, this is one of the big reasons JUGS has been so popular.)
Now - if that sounds like something you can handle and commit to and you are interested in being considered, here are your TWO assignments for the DT call. Please read and follow all instructions carefully.
1st - we want you to create a card or scrapbook layout based on the sketch we included below.
2nd - since we conduct a monthly 3D template (or gift package) challenge, we want you to pick your favorite 3D template and assemble and decorate it then share it with us. There are many free ones out there if you don't have any of your own.
3rd - Please write up ONE blog post and include both of your projects on that post.
4th - Post a DIRECT LINK to that blog post with your Design Team call project to the Linky at the bottom of this post.
The Linky will close on Tues. Sept 27 at 9:00 PM EST so be sure to get your submission in before then.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. We hope to choose our new DT gal quickly once submissions are in.
OK - here's your sketch for part 1.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. We are super excited to offer up this opportunity to a crafter out there who is interested in being a DT member!
Hugs and Smiles from me and all the JUGheads!