Friday, April 17, 2015

Chic of the Week #288

You all made some really amazing shaker cards for our Trend Challenge!  So many different styles and such creativeness.  You really made my job tough this week.
Well, time for our Trend Week Chic of the Week.  I kept coming back to this card by Andreja L.


This is one of the most creative shakers I have seen, I love the little baby carriage.
Congratulations Andreja L!  Please email me at qvande@hotmail.com to receive your Chic of the Week badge.

Come back tomorrow for our Color Week Challenge with Lisa as our hostess.  Hope to see all of you playing along again next week.

4 comments:

hellerlittle said...

how sweet !!!
Congrats... this is really a winner card

Andreja said...

Hi "GIRLS"
Thank you for CHIC ... I am very happy :-))
I realy like this card, too
Hugs, Andreja

Robin said...

Darling card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gee....this is just beautiful. You so deserve to win, Andreja!!!!!

Our Visitors