Saturday, April 18, 2015

Just Us Girls #289 - Color Week

Hello everyone!  Lisa here with our Color Week challenge. I think brown is my favorite color, and I really like it paired with pretty much any color.  So I've chosen brown and white or beige and any third color of your choice to pair it with. 

Let's see what the team did with these colors.


Kathy - Guest Designer



♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥











Chris




Sue


Cheryl


Just a reminder:  If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June.
How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS289. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges!
Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 23 . The Linky Tools form will close at that time.  Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along.  We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Veerle said...

Such beautiful DT cards ladies. And what a great and inspiring challenge, thank you so much. It was hard to pick just one idea so i hope i picked the good one and you like my creation.
Greetings Veerle

stampingvickisvisions said...

Vicki here from Vicki's Vision card; I don't know why the picture of the card didn't come up. Could someone fix it or let me know what to do?! thanks

Sharyn Polesel said...

Veerle thanks for the kind comment. I'm so happy that we have inspired you this week.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Vicki, I'm not sure why your card didn't come up in the thumbnail, but the link is working so when I clicked on it, it took me right to your blog. Thanks for playing along this week!

Unknown said...

Nice cards! Am I allowed to play along as a non-girl? Lol :-)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Absolutely, James! Hope you will decide to join us.

Our Visitors