Friday, April 24, 2015

Chic of the Week #289

Hi everyone!  Well, when I say I had a difficult time choosing a Chic of the Week for this week's challenge, I'm not kidding!  I had so many lovely entries to choose from.  But in the end I chose this card by....
Sheltering Tree - Stamp With Amy K
Amy Koenders!   I just loved the scene she created and the addition of blue...I think my favorite color to add with brown!
 
Congratulations Amy!  Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge.
 
Thanks to all that played along with us!  Please stop by tomorrow for our Photo Inspiration challenge.  Maria has a beautiful photo for your inspiration!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the pick, that made my day! :) Looking forward to playing along with the next challenge!

Sandi MacIver said...

wow Amy, awesome.......and congratulations

papa young said...

polo ralph lauren pas cher Je mélange la http://www.niveaspecialk.fr pègre, brandissent connu sur la ligne, apprendre le do. pas cher se rappela soudain le polo ralph lauren pas cher Roi Singe lui a demandé le ralph lauren pas cher maître cuisinier de question, ne peut pas la longévité. réponse de polo ralph lauren pas cher Maître est pas. Monkey King secoua la tête ne pas apprendre à apprendre. pas cher secoua la polo ralph lauren pas cher tête polo ralph lauren pas cher ne pas apprendre à apprendre. Ayant tout juste.

Our Visitors