Friday, August 4, 2017

Chic of the Week #404

Hello Crafty Ones - what a wonderful week I have had
to-ing and fro-ing over the amazing entries in our gallery this week.
I know I picked an easy one for you but made it extremely hard for me
to pick just one as our Chic of the Week.
Thank You all so much for choosing our Blog to participate in.
We really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

On to our Chic of the Week.
which goes to Vicki with this amazing
mixed media tag. As soon as I saw it I swooned over it.
So many beautiful elements all perfectly placed.
Just Stunning! 


Congratulations Vicki.
Please email me (Ina) at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week Badge.
You are now in the running to be our Guest in October!
Good Luck!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for our New Challenge
and Hosting is the Lovely Lisa.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my project Ina!! I'm thrilled! :) Happy weekend!!

SewPaperPaint said...

Stunning Vicki! Well done and congrats sweet girl! Hugs, Autumn

Our Visitors