Friday, February 5, 2010

Chic of the Week #18

Well!  What a week of wonderful banners!  I want to congratulate everyone who took on the challenge and made a pretty banner for your home or to decorate a card.  I enjoyed visiting each and every entrant.  As always, it is difficult to pick just one  but I found myself coming back to the wonderful details of the banner crafted by Melissa Sauls!
Melissa treated each panel as it's own masterpiece and also created her own DP with stamps.  I adore the glitter letters and crepe paper pinwheels.   I hope you'll click on the photo to zoom in on the wonderful details.  Marvelous Melissa!

Also, help yourself to more eye candy at Debbie's blog and a wonderful home banner in miniature is a delight on the card made by Vladka!

Thanks again for participating in our challenge this week.  We hope you'll be back on saturday for a Sketch challenge from Tracey!


5 comments:

Vladuška said...

It was really funny challenge I liked it and I'm really glad that you like my little piece of work. And here is the question: what will be tomorrow? :-) I'm already exciting about it.

Debbie said...

Congrats, Melissa!!!!! What a beautiful creation. I simply adore the soft, vintage feel to your banner -- GREAT JOB! So inspiring!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful, what a great job you did, TFS, Mary M

Lisa Kind said...

Congrats Melissa, Debbie, and Vladka! Wonderful creations once again!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my goodness!!! What an honor ladies!! You totally just made my month!!! So honored to have been chosen. :) Beautiful work from Debbie and Vladka too!

Our Visitors