Friday, February 19, 2010

Chic of the Week #20!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the Chic of the Week #20 post! I was so happy to hear that many of you had never tried this split negative technique before or had not done it in a while! I also really liked that so many of you made two cards with the left over pieces! We had so many great entries...it's always so difficult to choose the winner, but it has to be done!

So without further adieu, we have our new Chic of the Week! Congratulations to Jenn Gibble for this gorgeous card.
What caught my eye on this card was the image and the way it was used. It sort of reminded me of a crown! And that hint of blue in the butterfly just popped right off the card! Just lovely, Jenn! Congratulations!

Now I couldn't end without mentioning a few others that I really enjoyed viewing.

Chrissie's card was so lovely in its simplicity. I loved the heart image nestled in that beautiful die.
Pattie Gomez's card was so fun and whimsical with all the wonderful bright colors and patterns.

Carol's black and white butterfly was gorgeous, and the red gave it some real interest and pizzazz.

Stephanie Kraft entered another beauty. Her red and white snowflake against the blue and white was so striking.

Janine created two completely different cards from the same split negative image! Just gorgeous again in its black, white, and red.

Thanks once again for all of your fabulous entries! Please stop in tomorrow for Maria's fabulous color challenge! You won't want to miss this one!

Jenn please contact me to pick up your Chic of the Week badge! See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card for a mention... I feel truly flattered!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.
Chrissie

C said...

Congrats to all....lovely creations!

Marisa said...

Lovely!!

Tatanky said...

Gorgeous !

Kristin Eberline said...

Beautiful cards, ladies! GREAT challenge, Lisa :) This was a fun one!!

Our Visitors