1. Each Design Team member needs to have a blog due to the nature of how we all post every week.
2. We ask you to play along with each challenge and to have your project to the hostess and your personal post ready to go by Friday night at the latest. (We know sometimes there are emergencies and that's ok.)
2. We ask each team member to host a challenge about once every 6-8 weeks. When you are the hostess you need to write up the blog post, and are ultimately responsible for choosing the Chic of the Week for your challenge week.
3. All DT girls vote on their favorite Chic of Week when we select our Featured Designer for the month.
4. We like each team member to comment on our participant's entries when possible. (Based on feedback from our participants, this is one of the main reasons JUGS has been so popular.)
Now - if that sounds like something you can handle and commit to and you are interested in being considered, here are your TWO assignments for the DT call. Please read and follow all instructions carefully.
- 1st - we want you to create a card or scrapbook layout based on the sketch we include below.
- 2nd - since we conduct a monthly 3D template (or gift package) challenge each month we want you to pick a favorite 3D template and assemble and decorate it then share it with us. There are many free ones out there if you don't have any of your own.
- 3rd - Please write up ONE blog post and include both of your projects on your post.
- 4th - Post a DIRECT LINK to that blog post with your Design Team call project to the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. We hope to choose our new DT gal in early enough to have our new girl start with us in June.
OK - here's your sketch for part 1 - it's not been "prettied up" but you should be able to work from it.
If you have questions please email me --> stampinpam at me dot com
Stampin Pam on behalf of
The Just Us Girls Team :-)
Really??? Sounds like a ton of fun ...I better get busy :)
Ohh OHH how I wish I could give it a go... I'm super busy already, so I have to pass this time. Next time I won't let the chance go away though! :D
Hi Girls, not sure if its just me but where is the link????
I just checked out all the submissions and have to say that I do not envy whoever has to judge these. they are all fabulous.
*So* much fun! Thanks for the opportunity!
What a great sketch! And who doesn't LOVE an "excuse" to play with a template :) Thanks for the opportunity!
Post a Comment