Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Us Girls #35 - Wild Card Dry Embossing Challenge!


It's time for another JUGS challenge......are you ready? Alicia is your hostess this week and she chosen dry embossing for her challenge. You can do this however you choose....with an embossing folder, light table.....only requirement is that your project has dry embossing on it somewhere. We can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to link your creation to Inlinkz at the bottom. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. Be sure to check back on Friday for the CHIC OF THE WEEK!

And a HUGE thank you goes out to Teresa Kline and LeAnne Pugliese for being such great guest designers this month! They certainly have a style all their own and brought so much to our Just Us Girls Challenges! Thanks so much, girls!





Guest Designer Teresa Kline




Featured Designer LeAnne Pugliese
















How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS35. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, June 3. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.





21 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Gals this has been a blast, I have really enjoyed playing with you, maybe one day I will be a real JUGS gal...in more ways than one...lol. It has been a blast, thanks so much for the warm welcome! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So glad I could join in your challenge this week, with my already prepared card! yay! Lovely work again, thanks for the inspiration! xxx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Gorgeous creations Gals!

Unknown said...

What a lovely DT creations, great challenge!

Susie W. said...

I was so excited to see that the challenge is to use embossing! And it fit perfectly into the card theme I had planned.
Thanks!

Selma said...

Dry embossing is one of my favorite techniques. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Stephenie said...

Thank you for your challenge this week. I just bought a Cuttlebug today and couldn't wait to use it.

Elise said...

Man, oh, man! What a terrific challenge! I can't thank you guys enough for giving me such FANTASTIC samples for inspiration and SUCH a timely and terrific technique! DRY EMBOSSING - Yeah! You guys ROCK! Thanks for creating and sharing the fun!

Unknown said...

Fabulous DT cards gang!

xoxox

Pattie G said...

Wow, I just love the DT inspirations for this weeks challenge. I just posted mine so let me know what you think.

Hugs
Pattie

Nancy in Iowa said...

Glad I 'stumbled' upon your blog. Thanks for a fine challenge. Not sure why there is a red x by my upload - Sorry if I did something wrong. Looking forward to the next challenge at Just Us Girls.

Robbie said...

I love dry embossing. It's probably my favorite thing to do. Thanks for the challenge!

Nicole said...

What a fun challenge and great DT creations! I had fun playing along! :)

Aimes said...

I've just found your blog and love it! Thanks for a super fun challenge - I loved it!
x

Edith said...

I am so glad to participate! Thanks so much for the chance:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great challenge. This is something I need to do more of :)

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples ... love 'em!

Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!

Cammie said...

I enjoyed playing along this week. Thanks,ladies.

Spyder said...

I've just found your blog too, just about in time! have a good day.
((Lyn))

Pattie said...

Had a great time joining in on the fun this week...loved the DT cards...very inpsiring!

Cheri said...

Internet troubles prevented me from getting my submission to you yesterday. If you'd still like to look: http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/2010/06/smc-fathers-day-card.html

Our Visitors